Health Benefits of Whiskey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health Benefits of Whiskey

I wasn't sure if this should go in the Wilderness Medicine category or the Humor category. It was probably put out by the people who are selling whiskey, but take it for what it's worth. Whiskey and alcohol in general are definitely part of our preps mainly for bartering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMMl3sj8MzU

Let's not forget it will make you a better dancer; a better joke teller; and much more attractive.
    The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Ha! It makes you THINK you are a better dancer; a better joke teller; and much more attractive.

-Buggy
    I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Always knew that whiskey was good for you. My granddad drank it from a hip flask every day about a pint. He lived to be 98 years old and was buried with that flask!!!!!!!

I found a place that sells stills complete all you need is water, corn, and sugar! You can make up to 6 gallons at a time.

Comment

You can buy some nice small copper stills though they are a bit pricey. I know the one company even helps you put in for your "fuel" manufacturing license to get approval from the govt and set you up so you can pay the small tax on all the "fuel" you make so everything is all legal like.

Now it would be possible but wrong, and it would be feasible but against the law, if any of that "fuel" accidentally got consumed as it's twin brother "white liquor". So safety first and make sure you don't accidentally splash some in your mouth or accidentally make herbal tinctures or the like from it... *wink* *wink*

Always play by Big Brothers Rules and everything is fine. Sort of like "no I don't own an SBR with a stamp, I own a rifle caliber pistol with a 10" barrel and an arm brace".
        Last edited by CountryGuy; 02-17-2018, 11:49 AM.
        I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

I am on my way to the liquor store. Works for me. Oh yes white lighting.

Comment

Both of my grandfathers would have loved this. They both had stills either before me or when I was young. My paternal grandpa had one when I was 6-7 and gave me my first drink. I thought I died. LOL! He gave everything moon shine,...the dogs, pet raccoon (meanest animal ever), even a horse. When we got back to the house and mom found out, Dad and grandpa caught Hell.

FYI, you can also use stainless steel for building a still and a empty beer keg makes a great one.

Dale
            Judge no one, until you have walked in the same mud and spilt the same blood. Him, I call brother.

Comment

Just avoid aluminum as it can sometimes react with the alcohol and give you a funky taste... err so I'm told
              I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Also avoid anything with lead (many soldiers, etc.) it will kill you. Also anything with zinc, like galvanizing, it has the same results. Sticking with copper, stainless steel and silver solder works the best and you can use glass marbles in some types of condenser pipes.

Dale
                Judge no one, until you have walked in the same mud and spilt the same blood. Him, I call brother.

Comment

I asked the ATF how much alcohol I can make a year for individual use and not for sale. Their answer was 200 gallons with a health certificate from the county!!!!!!!!

PS My birthday is coming up and I left the ad for a copper still on the ref!!! Here's hoping and the first barrel will be on me!

Comment

Working...
                  X