NEW EDITION - Survival & Austere Medicine - 3rd Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW EDITION - Survival & Austere Medicine - 3rd Edition

the newly revised and edited edition of one of the better first aid manuals is now available ....

******* FREE DOWNLOAD *******

https://www.ausprep.org/manuals

bump - weird freaking forum system - new topic posting won't come up for "new postings" .... ??????

Comment

I'll read it when it's cold outside next week.

Comment

Same here. It is really cold out. Can't remember when it was in the teens here at night. Today was the warmest day at 46 degrees and then back in the 20's and low 30's for all of next week. Keeping hubby indoors for the week. This cold is not good for him with his heart problems.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHFL View Post
          I'll read it when it's cold outside next week.

manual is up to 600+ pages now with this latest revision - she's a chunk of reading ....

the hardcopy is coming out soon - usually fairly economical for the content .....

Comment

Just downloaded it. Glad to have that. Thanks!
            Been there, done that. Then been there again several times, because apparently I never learn.

Comment

Just gave it a quick view. It seems like great information to have, but will take a considerable amount of time to read. Maybe better to download, print, and keep with a BOB.
              The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Just downloaded it. Seems like a great manual for non medical personnel. Thanks for the post Illini Warrior.

Dale
                Judge no one, until you have walked in the same mud and spilt the same blood. Him, I call brother.

Comment

Thanks for the link. Downloaded and will start leafing thru as time permits. Looks like a wealth of info.
                  I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Working...
                  X