A Fungus Among Us

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Fungus Among Us

So, I got a fungal skin infection from work.....shut it, myakka..... an OTC cream will knock it out....

But, what if you no longer had access to your local CVS pharmacy? Anyone know of herbal remedies/ natural antifungals?

Being wary of posting links, I won't. But try googling natural fungicide for humans. There are a host of sites like Top 10 home remedies, Apple cider vinegar being the first mentioned. then there is Fungal infections - Herb 2000 that list thing like black walnut and myrrh. I have access to a lot of black walnut but not so much myrrh.
    Last edited by ZAGran; 05-02-2017, 11:24 AM. Reason: spelling as usual

Comment

Who ya been hanging out with? ;)
      WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Amy, I have heard that soaking the area with bleach water helps as well. Will have to look that up to be sure about it. I am sure there are things out there that you can get for it though in a SHTF situation. Just something else to think about.

Comment

Puff balls when young a firm are great eating.

Comment

Puff balls?

Comment

sayyy what?
              WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Bahahahah! Made my morning.

-Buggy
                It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value.
                -Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

I use tea tree oil on everything, it works

Comment

Go to You Tube and enter Eva Fox Home remedies. I don't know how effective they are, but she has a ton of them. All natural.
                    The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by NRAamy View Post
                      Puff balls?
                      http://www.mssf.org/cookbook/puffballs.html

Edible fungus and quite tasty but like ALL such things you must know you stuff.
                      or die.
                      google up some info.

Comment

Black walnut comes to mind but I don't have my books here to confirm.
                        "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Check this out. Here on our owns site! How to use black walnut to treat fungus.
                          https://survivalforum.survivalmagazi...es-for-walnuts

Comment

Working...
                          X