Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picking up Pawpaws, put them in a basket!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking up Pawpaws, put them in a basket!

http://briarpatchoutdoors.educationf...es/pawpaw.html

They are in season RIGHT NOW!!!

I planted 3 different kinds of paw paw trees in my yard 3 years ago and had one paw paw that I could eat this year but my wife ate it b4 I could try it .
    Robert W
    Democracy Will Cease To Exist When You Take Away From Those Who Are Willing To Work And Give to Those Who Are Not.-Thomas Jefferson

Comment

What a useful tree I am going to have to look into getting a few for the property back home do you guys know anyplace they are for sale at
      NONSOLIS RADIOS SEDIOUIS FULMINA MITTO

Comment

I'm a Montana girl, will have to look up what'n'ell a pawpaw is.

I looked at your link, what do they look like inside? They sound like a description of a non-fuzzy kiwi.
        "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

Comment

The inside is soft- kinda like a firm bannana puddin' with a faint mango taste

Comment

Oh my I really miss those Paw Paw fruits. Grew up in Paw Paw Il. Had a big tree right on the post office lawn. Numerous people had them in there property too. Do they grow well down in the south?

Comment

I have seen them in Alabama

Comment

Good, I can order me some. Apples do not grow that well here although my blueberry plants are doing great with all the acidic soil. Got 9 gallons this year.

Comment

Anyone heard of pawpaws. sounds interesting.

Comment

I had never heard of them before. Sounds interesting. If they grow in Ohio they would probably grow her.

Her is a little info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIjFebMEjoE
                    The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Working...
                    X