Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hunting Vid for the processing series on animals for folks wanting to learn ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting Vid for the processing series on animals for folks wanting to learn ideas

I was fortunate to get the kill and a way to transport the animal on video with an old carry technique taught to me by a friend. I hope this helps some out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciXhxfCV8mw

Great video man... I just saved your youtube chan in my favs..

Comment

Thanks and Thank you for the support. I was hoping I was doing it so folks can get some thing from it.. I'll post the cleaning as soon as I can.

Comment

You know for a home video, I think you did a great job. It is straight forward and you did really well in the way you presented it with a nice calm, clear voice.

I detest most hunting shows because I have been around for at least two dozen of them on the guiding side of things. When aired, many of the shows didn't come close to accurately depicting what actually happened in the field and a lot of those guys were complete morons. Pumping the sponsors is very important, even when the sponsors products weren't even used. I can't begin to tell you how much I detest most of the commercialization I see with hunting these days.

I'd show your video to someone though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooswa View Post
          You know for a home video, I think you did a great job. It is straight forward and you did really well in the way you presented it with a nice calm, clear voice.

I detest most hunting shows because I have been around for at least two dozen of them on the guiding side of things. When aired, many of the shows didn't come close to accurately depicting what actually happened in the field and a lot of those guys were complete morons. Pumping the sponsors is very important, even when the sponsors products weren't even used. I can't begin to tell you how much I detest most of the commercialization I see with hunting these days.

I'd show your video to someone though.
          Thank you and I know what you mean on the hunting shows today. Its all about sales and little about what is really happening to kill that animal or any thing else for that matter. I am doing these vids for the ones that are not used to this or want to learn to do it themselves. Most of the clients that I have had in the last year or so are wanting to become self supportive. I am kinda changing from a guide to an instructor so to speak.

Comment

Working...
          X