Brenneke KO Slugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brenneke KO Slugs

In my opinion, these are a really good product. I have killed several deer with them over the last 5 years with both smooth and rifled 12 bore shotguns. They are as accurate as any other slug I have used out of both styles, kill well, and are CHEAP!!!! Like $4.29 a box of five at my local shall town hardware store. I have bought them even cheaper at Wal-Mart.

I hate paying $3 a shot for sabot slugs that work no better under 100 yards!

The deer I poked last night never left its tracks- straight down and dead.

Originally posted by Curdog View Post
    In my opinion, these are a really good product. I have killed several deer with them over the last 5 years with both smooth and rifled 12 bore shotguns. They are as accurate as any other slug I have used out of both styles, kill well, and are CHEAP!!!! Like $4.29 a box of five at my local shall town hardware store. I have bought them even cheaper at Wal-Mart.

I hate paying $3 a shot for sabot slugs that work no better under 100 yards!

The deer I poked last night never left its tracks- straight down and dead.
    Thanks for the info. I've been wondering about those.

Comment

I use these also. I have not had any problems with them.

Comment

I use them quite a bit, very, very happy with the performance.

Comment

I have been using their heavy short field magnums for about four years. They work great in both my smooth bore and rifled 12 gauge shotguns. Out at 100 yards with my rifled slug gun they hold a 4 inch group easy and in the thick brush that I hunt that is more then enough. I have used a lot of their different rounds for my 12, 20 and 410 gauge shotguns and they have all worked great. I like their 410 slugs for close range coyotes in towns that are shotgun only, the fly great out of my lever action 410.

Comment

They are one of the best slugs for really big game. A lot of bear guides up here use them.

Comment

Working...
            X