Archery season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archery season

Archery season starts here in Texas on Saturday and I'm fired up about it. I always say archery hunting is the most fun you can have while wearing clothes. I was wondering if anyone else will be trying to put some venison in the freezer with a stick and a string?
    "The enemy is the necessary condition for practicing patience."

I wish no none for me one more hunting season on the high seas
    NONSOLIS RADIOS SEDIOUIS FULMINA MITTO

Comment

It's all ready opened here in NC, my Son was out weekend before last and got 1, he brought over 15lbs for his Momma and I

Comment

youngest son stuck a nice doe this afternoon. Out of my stand naturally! #%^@ No I really didn't mind. Besides his freezer's full. So guess where it will end up?
        You don't have to be perfect, but you better be smart!!!

Comment

Congrats to all. Iron Mike, I wish you could go hunting but God bless you for what you are doing. (I wish there was a "salute" icon) Ricky63 and Bue, it's nice to have sons that think of you. My son doesn't bow hunt yet but makes up for it during rifle season. He says he wants to learn but no time for that now. He's playing football and then there are GIRLS. Did I mention he's a week away from 18? If memory serves me well about myself, it may be years before he has time to think of anything else! :)
          Happy Hunting to all and be safe.

Comment

I just found out my hunting will be postponed for a few days. A friend needs help adding a room on to his house to accommodate his handicapped brother-in-law that's living with him. I'm no carpenter by trade but I'm a hell of a swamper. I can hand, carry, and hold with the best of them. I hate missing opening day but this is more important. I will get my chance. Good luck to you all.

Comment

Been out a few times got a buck that had a messed up side. Most of it went to burger, some roast and fry meat out of the straps. The weather and work has kept me out of the woods since. Good luck to every one get those freezers full.

Comment

Originally posted by manddoutfitters View Post
                Been out a few times got a buck that had a messed up side. Most of it went to burger, some roast and fry meat out of the straps. The weather and work has kept me out of the woods since. Good luck to every one get those freezers full.
                Congrats on the buck and ditto on the work hindrance. I spent the last two weekends working on the room mentioned earlier but plan on giving it a go this weekend. Hoping for a feral hog if I don't see a deer. Would love to hear from other hunters.
                Good luck all.

Comment

Working...
                X