Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hunting and trapping Seasons are here!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting and trapping Seasons are here!!!

Am I the only one excited that Fall and it's Hunting and Trapping seasons are almost here. Getting traps ready for Nov 4 and leave for Colorado and elk hunting with my brother in 2 weeks. Hope to have elk for my years meat. Got to harvest a young Bison bull last fall and still eating on him. Hope to take whitetail deer, black bear, turkey and grouse here at home this year.
    North Dakota Bison
    Judge no one, until you have walked in the same mud and spilt the same blood. Him, I call brother.

Yeah, I've been running behind on hunting things due to work but want to get out and do some small game and then get ready for buck at the end end of Nov. I need to get in to archery and muzzelloader so I can get out for those seasons too.

Where did you take the Bison, Colorado?
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

I just wish hubby was able to go out hunting again. Hunting season has started here as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CountryGuy View Post
        Yeah, I've been running behind on hunting things due to work but want to get out and do some small game and then get ready for buck at the end end of Nov. I need to get in to archery and muzzelloader so I can get out for those seasons too.

Where did you take the Bison, Colorado?
        North Dakota
        Judge no one, until you have walked in the same mud and spilt the same blood. Him, I call brother.

Comment

All my family is ready for the season. I hoping for their usual generosity for letting them hunt on my place. I'm completely out of venison. Only harvested one white tail last year due to their work constraints. We all want the hunter to do better this year.

Comment

Working...
          X