Gardening

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gardening

We just returned from the two-day Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Company's spring planting festival. Any gardener who doesn't know about this business would do well to check it out at rareseeds.com. The festival is well worth the trip to Mansfield, Mo. BTW, this is not the place to be if you hate bluegrass music. Or Yodeling.

Sounds like a good time. I love bluegrass!

Comment

Me too. My Father's whole family used to get together every Sunday evening. Church in morning, bluegrass jam at our house in the evening. All the aunts and uncles played something, as did mom and dad and sister.
      I sang. I even toured with a bluegrass group for a while.

Good Stuff.
      "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

You must have been really interested to find Mansfield. Mo. That is 10 miles past Resume Speed. Bluegrass festival sounds like fun.
        The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Working...
        X