Heading out this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Guy View Post
    Don't think I'll be doing much role playing (Wife not going along). I might check out some primitive shelter skills though. :)

:p Different kind of roleplaying LOL!!!!!! SIGH..........
    "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Heading out in the morning, I'll take some pics and post when I get back.

I have decided I will cook a whole chicken in a stone oven like one I saw on a thread a while back. I'll definately post the pics of that.

I'm not bringing a tent, I'm going to make a shelter out of tarp and whatever mother nature gives me.

Trying fishing without a rod or reel, just fishing line, hooks, sinkers and whatever mother nature gives me.

Bringing some TVP to see how difficult/easy it is to use in a "Survival" situation.

Definately going to check out the water filter I made. (Bringing bottled water just in case)

Weather is not suppoed to cooperate, possible storms on Saturday. Like my old 1st Sgt used to say,.. "If it's not raining, It's not Training".

Comment

Sounds great! Looking forward to your return.
        "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Working...
        X