X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slowz1k
    replied
    Originally posted by prkchp76 View Post
    ha gives new meaning to blue ridge mtns god i wish i was back home in a holler listenen to the crickets and whipporwills thx
    Prkchp!!! Where have you been? Haven't seen you around much.

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    ha gives new meaning to blue ridge mtns god i wish i was back home in a holler listenen to the crickets and whipporwills thx

Leave a comment:

• emergprep
    replied
    Originally posted by Echo2 View Post
    Nice pics.....just need a bit of adj in photoshop...:)

Is there a piece of raw red meat under that? Could be a dead fall for REALLY big aminals!

Leave a comment:

• Snow Walker
    replied
    I think the pictures are fine, I have found through the years I need to take 3-4 pictures of one thing to get it right. I also have to use the picture adjustments on the computer at times.

I would love to spend the night in that one picture that resembles a cave entrance. A little fire on the outside and you would be snug as a bug in a rug!

Nice pictures and thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Dawg Fan
    replied
    Nice pics hope yall had fun.

Leave a comment:

• coxmw
    replied
    Beautiful place, we go there a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Stitch
    replied
    Very nice. Looks like fun.

Leave a comment:

• Echo2
    replied
    Nice pics.....just need a bit of adj in photoshop...:)

Leave a comment:

• maric
    replied
    Oh my! Its beautiful!!~ The pics arent too bad- thanks for sharing! I would love to camp at places like this... Awesome!!

Leave a comment:

• slowz1k
    started a topic HangingRock NC 6_4_11

HangingRock NC 6_4_11

Went "Family" camping this past weekend. Didn't get many pics, and the ones that I did get came out with a bluish hue. I screwed up the settings and didn't realize until too late.:mad:

Thought I'd share anyway.

Hanging Rock is a NC State park located in Stokes County in the Sauratown Mountain Range. There are many miles of hiking with elevations reaching over 2500 ft. with many mountain streams and waterfalls to cool your aching hooves should the need arise.

Again sorry for the crappy pics.

Working...
X