Thanks! I am working on more.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    Excellent post emergprep , I had missed this somehow

Leave a comment:

• emergprep
    replied
    I ended up buying a coughlins product. It's a folding personal stove, around $8.00 at Farm and Fleet. Pretty light weight and folds to arounf 1/2 inch thick when not in use. Shields the flame and gives shelter to the flame.

Leave a comment:

• Echo2
    replied
    Originally posted by emergprep View Post
    Sorry for the confusion, I didn't use the top at all. I was trying to show the jet configuration. I need a better camera than I have. I used a total of three cans, two bottoms and a middle piece for the inner wall. Top section is 30mm, bottom is 20mm, 24 jets. I am very happy with the outcome over all. I'm working on a windscreen/potholder combo as the flame is very unstable with the least little breeze. I'm also going to do a side jet burner that dosent need a potholder. Your right Snow walker, these are addictive!
    You can use roof flashing and aluminized duct tape to make a nice little light weight wind screen....think mobile screen wall.

Leave a comment:

• emergprep
    replied
    Sorry for the confusion, I didn't use the top at all. I was trying to show the jet configuration. I need a better camera than I have. I used a total of three cans, two bottoms and a middle piece for the inner wall. Top section is 30mm, bottom is 20mm, 24 jets. I am very happy with the outcome over all. I'm working on a windscreen/potholder combo as the flame is very unstable with the least little breeze. I'm also going to do a side jet burner that dosent need a potholder. Your right Snow walker, these are addictive!

Leave a comment:

• Domdabears
    replied
    Very cool.
    I've made a penny stove. I just don't have the alcohol to use it.
    it Just sits here.

Leave a comment:

• Snow Walker
    replied
    Keep having fun with them...you will find there are numerous ways to make them as I'm sure you found on ZENSTOVES. I'm also curious as to why you used the top for a bottom though?

Leave a comment:

• Echo2
    replied
    http://www.survivalmagazine.org/surv...alcohol+stoves

Leave a comment:

• Echo2
    replied
    why did you do it with the top on the bottom?

Leave a comment:

• maric
    replied
    Thanks for sharing. I have yet tried to make these. They seem pretty easy to do so though. Is it just the can and alcohol?

Leave a comment:

• My first attempt at a micro burner from soda can. I used Heet as a fuel source

If you have tried this let's see them. I'm adddicted to them.
Working...
X