Best camping tents for family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best camping tents for family

It is great if the whole family leave aside the work, get away from the busy city, and dive into the nature. That was what I dreamed of and I made it come true. If you have a big family of 5, 6 or more members, then family camping tents are great options. CORE 9-person camping tent is what I have for the memorable camping trip.

family camping tents

i have a 5 person dome tent.it's good to have n use in good weather seeing how it's not tall enough for me to stand up in..i finally got a 10 person cabin tent.i love it.im not only able to stand up right in it.but able to put everything into it that i need to.and still have room to spare..i love my camping trips.
    be prepared,be worried,be careful..and watch your 6

Comment

Originally posted by jimLE View Post
      i have a 5 person dome tent.it's good to have n use in good weather seeing how it's not tall enough for me to stand up in..i finally got a 10 person cabin tent.i love it.im not only able to stand up right in it.but able to put everything into it that i need to.and still have room to spare..i love my camping trips.
      JimLE which brand and model do you have? Any idea on the weight?
      I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

i have the ozark trail 5 person dome tent.from walmart.don't remember the weight. but im thinking under 13LB'S..it's easy to put up.but time consuming. a person with the needed strength and durability can probably hike in 1 mile with it.i don't remember the name of the 10 person cabin tent.but can be found at sams club.it has serious weight to it.but extremly easy set up.matter of fact.i prefer it over the dome tent when it comes to size and set up time.both tents are bule if want to look um up.

edit.the dome tent is a 8x10..and the cabin tent is 10x14.and has divider door/flaps that can be let down.for a bedroom and a living.

​​​​​​​.
        Last edited by jimLE; 04-29-2019, 12:26 PM.
        be prepared,be worried,be careful..and watch your 6

Comment

Working...
        X