Found a neat little swimming hole!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a neat little swimming hole!

I was out tramping through the bush, found a great little hole! Gonna jump into it tomorrow. Hehe!

My wife texted me "ARE CRAZY! GET OFF THAT LEDGE!" when I sent her the pics. I told her it was only 50 or so feet down.

Haha

-Buggy
    I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Nice place. Your wife is right. Get off the ledge. Jumping from 50 feet will give you a fast ticket outa here. No jumping allowed.

Comment

WOW! love the view. But please climb down the cliff before you jump in. Unless you are one of those cliff divers who know what they are doing. Like checking out how deep the water is before you jump from a height. Sounds great though, . Sundance and Butch Cassidy flash back.

Comment

Beautiful pics Buggy. Looks like a great place. Walk down and check it out before you jump, please. Make sure it is deep enough, and no boulders lurking under the surface. I had a couple a friends who made that mistake. They are no longer with us.
        The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

that is beautiful man, what a great find!!! That's going to be your little oasis for sure
          WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Suh-weet!!!!!! :)

Comment

yeah..nice pics..
              be prepared,be worried,be careful..and watch your 6

Comment

Working...
              X