going on a well needed camping trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going on a well needed camping trip

i know that im late at getting this started..but yet thats due a number of things.being very busy going to and from,taking mom to doc appt's and hospital visits.to who knows what else,in my life.any how.i have it set up for my mom to stay with one of my nephews,while i take a well needed camping trip for me..

i'll be camping at MARTIN DIES JR. SP from may 13th to may 16th..and head back home on the 17th..i'll be staying in the WALNUT RIDGE..folks are more then welcome to drop by visit,and/or campout..
    be prepared,be worried,be careful..and watch your 6

Thanks for the invite and hope you get some good R & R in. We're scrambling to get a few days together to make a run to the cabin, so I know the feeling. If I can ask, where is Walnut Ridge?
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Comment

Walnut Ridge is a part of MARTIN DIES JR. STATE PARK.and it's a tent section..

Comment

We expect pics or at the least a good story afterwords. Nothing like some dirt time to recharge!
        SQUARE PEG IN A ROUND HOLE

Comment

Oh,i'll have pics and stories.yall might not believe the pics thoe.. Lol..

Comment

Cool. Lotsa pics please and thank you.
            "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Have a great trip. I haven't been on a camping trip in a while. My daughter and son in law just got back from a week end trip. Very relaxing. And yes lets see some pics.

Comment

i just hope camping stories,dont sound to much like the fishing stories..lol..like the 1LB perch turning into a 12LB bass..

Comment

getting out and away is always good. we still prefer tent camping also though it did take a bit before i got a tent that actually did it's job
                  Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Comment

i love my new tent.it's just a matter of getting use to,how to put it up..

Attached Files

Comment

Wow...nice tent.

Comment

thanks.only seeing front half,of the inside..2nd half is the bedroom area..

Comment

well.i got a mess of pic's.including deer and a gotor..have to resize them first thoe..then i'll be posting them..

Comment

i figured that i'd save some time at getting them poste,seeing how there's quiet a few...so here's the pic's for who ever wanna see..

http://s36.photobucket.com/user/lawnwolfie/library/camp out?sort=3&page=1

Comment

NICE! Sounds like you had a good and peaceful time.

-Buggy
                              I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Working...
                              X