Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find a place to survive in Romania

Hello

I want to survive this summer in Romania with a friend. We want to stay 4 days in the wood with only a firestick, a jar to boil water, a knife and some rope.

This is the first time that we do that out of our own country, Belgium. So i have 3 questions and i hope i can find answers here.

1) We want to search a place where we can stay for 4 days. The plan is to take a plane to Boekarest, then take a train and than hike to a place far from civilization. Do someone knows a place? Where can I find spot like this?

2) For our safety we want to take a bear spray with us. We can’t take bear spray with us on the plane. Is there a shop in Boekarest where you can buy it? I have search on internet but I can’t find it.

3) Do someone know a site where you can buy good map that we can use?

Thanks in advance,

Siebe

Welcome to this forum.
    One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

Try this link, and see if it helps. The name Decathlon comes up a few times.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopi...t-Romania.html
      The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

I myself will not decide on this. Wow You are great. I hope you all went well. If you are alive, write about how everything went :)

Comment

Working...
        X