No announcement yet.

Who was a Boy Scout or is an Eagle Scout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couintryguy, yep I have several Doc buddies and when Obama got his "plan" going several of them just hung it up and retired. You are right about getting treatment if you are in a bad way. Just last week we (Vol FD) ran a call where pedestrian was hit by a car. He was the worst I ever saw that was still alive and I understand he is still in danger of losing a foot and a leg.

MRI, I think I had like four in six weeks for my spinal injury. Only problem is some of them were designed for folks that weight 180 lbs or less and I won't fit in those haha.

Yep lots of folks come to states from Canada, get treated and go home.

Even the Shah of Iran came here back in 70s before he was given the boot.
    Distinguished Rifleman High Power , Distinguished Rifleman Smallbore Prone, Presidents Hundred (Rifle), Palma Teams Member (2), Dewar Teams Member (2), Member 4 Man National Championship Smallbore AnySight Team, Certified Small Arms and Ammunition Test Director Aberdeen Proving Ground , Eagle Scout, AC4HT, NRA Benefactor Member, Firefighter I, Shriner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
    X