Las Vegas, Nevada...New to this site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas, Nevada...New to this site.

Hi. I have lived in Las Vegas for 10 years. Being in a desert will make prepping more difficult and I have lots to learn. Curious how many others are prepping in desert environments.

Welcome to our forum. I have spent time in your ecosystem, but my plans are to stay East.
    "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Welcome from SE Arizona. We are also in a desert, just a different kind from yours. Look up Fort Huachuca on Google.
      As Zombie Axe would say...
      "Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty."

Comment

Hello and welcome from Pennsylvania
        Survival is not the art of living it's the art of existing

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Read and lean about subjects that interest you, while you write about your experiences.

Remember you are not alone.

Comment

Hello welcome to the site from North Carolina.
            "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
            -Ben Franklin

Comment

Welcome to the forum PP.

O.W.
              Things are seldom what they seem.

Comment

Working...
              X