So. Cal Speak up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So. Cal Speak up

Are there any Wilderness, survival, camping, hiking clubs or groups. New to the area.

I'm a one man club here in San Diego.

Comment

dang

really?

That can't make sense...

Comment

Note many known preppers in San Diego...

Comment

new to the board and new to prepping in SD

Comment

Where in San Diego is everybody? I'm in Ramona. Maybe we can make something happen.

Comment

Chula Vista

Comment

Chula Vista as well

Comment

Originally posted by xfreakx View Post
                  Chula Vista as well
                  If you folks want to get together email me at wingman115 at hotmail.com

Comment

do u know of any groups in the area/?

Comment

Welcome to the board, My daughter and family live in SD for now, trying to talk them on moving once he finishes his military service in 2 years.

Comment

Hi, I too am in San Diego, east county - El Cajon Lakeside Santee area. I'd like to find a prepper group out here. Does anyone know of one? As a female I'd like to learn self defense techniques, but I can't find any free or low cost or even any classes out here. BTW The Army Navy store in El Cajon has been very helpful in a number of ways (I have no affiliations with them, I just want to let other women know there are places they can go & find people willing to assist them)
                        Last edited by hawaii2; 03-09-2012, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Welcome aboard, please post an intro in the intro section, thanks!
                          WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

I live in Menifee, but work in San Diego. I would not mind getting together with some other like minded people.
                            I work because somebody has to pay for all the lifelong welfare entitlements.

Comment

Working...
                            X