Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gunshow coming up in Odessa!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gunshow coming up in Odessa!

    Next show is March 21st in Odessa in the Goat Barn. I will do the dirty deed of attending and will do a report.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
    Next show is March 21st in Odessa in the Goat Barn. I will do the dirty deed of attending and will do a report.
    Thank you for all your sacrifices!
    JUST CURIOUS? PRUNES ARE DEHYDRATED PLUMS. SO WHERE DOES PRUNE JUICE COME FROM?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by lazer128 View Post
      Thank you for all your sacrifices!
      It is a miserable tough job, but someone has to do it.

      Comment


      • #4
        gun show..

        I attended the boat, rv, and gun show we had this past weekend. Surprisingly most prices were slightly higher than they were at the midland show 2 weeks ago. Found some handgun ammo at a decent price, and picked up a new ruger 10/22. Very few accessories available, mostly overprices stuff for mini 14's and .223's, a few ak-47 supplies, and a guy in the back corner with a few things for ar-15's and some assorted bi-pods. This "big" yearly show is getting smaller and smaller every year... I went friday, I heard saturday they had tigers out there. And of course instead of promoting sporting goods and guns, the local radio stations reported to the masses about the tigers you can go take a picture of... Like that guy isn't at every single event at the ector co. coloseum.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
          Next show is March 21st in Odessa in the Goat Barn. I will do the dirty deed of attending and will do a report.
          If that coincides with my next pilgrimage to Midland i'll let you know.
          CTHULHU/Dagon 2012

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by desertrat View Post
            I attended the boat, rv, and gun show we had this past weekend. Surprisingly most prices were slightly higher than they were at the midland show 2 weeks ago. Found some handgun ammo at a decent price, and picked up a new ruger 10/22. Very few accessories available, mostly overprices stuff for mini 14's and .223's, a few ak-47 supplies, and a guy in the back corner with a few things for ar-15's and some assorted bi-pods. This "big" yearly show is getting smaller and smaller every year... I went friday, I heard saturday they had tigers out there. And of course instead of promoting sporting goods and guns, the local radio stations reported to the masses about the tigers you can go take a picture of... Like that guy isn't at every single event at the ector co. coloseum.

            I did not make it. I do find it rather amusing that this billed as a boating show. If someone needs a boat around here, they may want to take a male and female of every species.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
              I did not make it. I do find it rather amusing that this billed as a boating show. If someone needs a boat around here, they may want to take a male and female of every species.
              I imagine they would...we'd be in big trouble if we got 2-3 inches of rain...

              Comment

              Working...
              X