Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Texas!
    replied
    The show was good, but as Rusty said...mostly just ridiculous prices...I picked up another canteen and cover...I don't really need/want anything...though I would have liked to picked up a .45/.410 Derringer for Mrs. W. Texas..

The turn out was amazing though...it was uncomfortably crowded within 2 hours of opening.

Leave a comment:

• lazer128
    replied
    You said "tomorrow". I assume you meant today, Sunday? Nevertheless, I hope you have a safe trip and stay warm. Once you spend some time up there I am sure you will look forward to getting back to sunny SW Texas.

Look forward to hearing from you along the way.

Later........................

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
    The show was pretty good sized. Prices? Holy crap. SKS's for $400.00+ dollars? 762 x 39 selling for $9.00 a 20? What a load of crap. I bought a few rounds of 762 x 54R, another cool canteen for $4.00, and I got another ALICE pack with frame and all the stuff for $20.00. That was the buy of the day....again. I also had a hat made. I will be attending a charity poker game tonight, and they will have some media coverage. I will try to get my face in front of the cameras so as to get some coverage here locally. Of course I am one of the beautiful people that make the anchormen look ugly, so I may not be able to get my mug on the front page of the paper.

I placed 5th out of 170 and won some crap, plus a good bit of a side unofficial pot. There were numerous photos of the final table, so I am sure my hat will be displayed prominately on the front of the Nimitz Grade school paper. I will be traveling to Minnesota tomorrow and will drop lots of business cards with the Xcolony website on them all throughout the airports.

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by lazer128 View Post
    You got kool stuff. Guess it's cause you're a Kool Guy Mr. Rusty.

So everyone keeps telling me.

Leave a comment:

• lazer128
    replied
    You got kool stuff. Guess it's cause you're a Kool Guy Mr. Rusty.

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    started a topic Midland Gun Show report

Midland Gun Show report

The show was pretty good sized. Prices? Holy crap. SKS's for $400.00+ dollars? 762 x 39 selling for $9.00 a 20? What a load of crap. I bought a few rounds of 762 x 54R, another cool canteen for $4.00, and I got another ALICE pack with frame and all the stuff for $20.00. That was the buy of the day....again. I also had a hat made. I will be attending a charity poker game tonight, and they will have some media coverage. I will try to get my face in front of the cameras so as to get some coverage here locally. Of course I am one of the beautiful people that make the anchormen look ugly, so I may not be able to get my mug on the front page of the paper.

Working...
X