Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Ladies interested !!!!!!!

Joined this site last week, and post a thread that I'm looking
    to meet a female counter-part to enjoy a country lifestyle with.
    No replies !!
    Would like to hear from you, no matter where in the U.S. you are.
    Read my post from last week, and see if it suits you.
    Last edited by golden ray; 11-05-2013, 03:48 PM.

Dude, this is not a hook-up site. If you want to discuss prepping and survival, then great, but honestly spend a little cash and go on a dating site if all you want is something to keep you warm in the winter.
    "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Ray sweetie,

No respectable prepping female would touch your old, whiney, Pahrump living a$$ with a TWENTY foot pole..... this is not Match.com, though you probably already tried there.....catch a clue..... there's a reason you got no replies..... uh duh!

Don't let the 20 foot pole smack your a$$ on the way out.....

Comment

On second thought......... I could ship Amy to you, but she is gonna be ummm "irked" when the chloroform wears off.
        "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

She alreadys sounds "irked". I suspect it'll be something much worse when she wakes up. ;)

Comment

Amy, your comment was well said for all us ladies on this forum.

Comment

Dude, you might have better luck at this site;

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/

Comment

Yep. That's where I found Amy. Then they paroled her hairy butt. Dang it!

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Paroled my a$$..... you busted me out.....
                  I told him I was a female yeti.....psych!

;)

Comment

How did I know you two would enjoy that one? :)

Comment

LOL this isn't a dating site dude, try match or something. If that's all you're here for, you might want to hang out somewhere else. Thanks for your understanding :)

But just so you know you had me at "Joined this site last week, and post a thread that I'm looking for..."

Amy ... you must have been in a good mood when you posted that, much sweeter than I expected ;)
                      WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Diesel,

It's called nursing school exhaustion..... I'm too tired to be a total biatch.....

Comment

Awww! You guys are ruthless! lol

Have you ever been to where he lives? There aint nothing but coyotes and cactuses. Ever try to hug a cactus? :o

Guy, I hope you find some loving. I think there is a "Prepper-hookup" website out there somewhere, if memory serves me correct. Good luck!

-Buggy
                          I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Farmersonly . com would be pretty close?

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Yes, I have seen Pahrump...... more reason why he got No Reply!!!!!!!

It's not that I don't feel for his plight..... well, ok, I don't! But seriously, this is not the place for hookups..... that is unless you're talking about myakka hooking up with a bathtub and a bar of Zest.....

Comment

Working...
                              X