Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know of any good camping spots within about an hour and a half from Charlotte?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prkchp76
    replied
    geeeezzzz rookie craigs list check columbia sc we have three rivers lotsa yak's

Leave a comment:

• JackAysJake
    replied
    Sure does help. Ill look them up. I need to find a cheap boat. Maybe that will be my next thread...a decent blow up boat vs. a kayak.

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    dennis cove in hampton tenneessee as well as 70 %of east tennessee and western nc you could also go to lake moticello in chapin sc there you can camp on any island hope this helps

Leave a comment:

• JackAysJake
    replied
    N.I.B., do they have open camp sites meaning you can pitch a tent anywhere? I have been to Crowders, but didnt know that you can camp there. I heard Kings Mtn. is a pretty good place.

Leave a comment:

• n.i.b.
    replied
    I like Crowders mtn and kings mountain state park, but I do live in Gastonia, so both are very close. I really like the hiking trails at Crowders.

Leave a comment:

• Anyone know of any good camping spots within about an hour and a half from Charlotte?

I live near Charlotte NC. Does anyone know of any good camping spots around here. Im not talking about small designated spots like a camp spot rental. Im talking about a nice place to go camping. I have found a good place in Albemarle NC called Cooks Marina. You can search that in google and it pops up Cooks Marina Lake Tillery. It is a pretty decent place. I found a good place in Gaffney SC, but a lot of people that hang out there seem to be trouble. Most will say that they will camp out in any woods, but I dont want to step on any feet and make people mad by using their land. Normally you have to know someone.
Working...
X