Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlotte NC Hamfest March 13th & 14th meetup...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snal
    replied
    It was a pleasure to finally meet you guys! Sorry that we couldn't stay longer. I left empty handed, never did find a speaker mic, or desktop charger for my HT's.

Leave a comment:

• Zombie Axe
    replied
    Cool FD, just updated my blog with a Congrats to you. Glad you made it home OK :) Now get that dual (or tri) band HT and you will have that totally awesome Crossband capability we discussed :)

73!

Leave a comment:

• Freedom Defender
    replied
    Thanks ZA !! I had a great time today. Nice to put some more faces with the names we see on here a lot. OK everyone, the test was not hard. Heck if I can do it so can everyone else. I only studied for one week and passed. ZA has been a good radio mentor. The Yaesu 8800 is on the way !!!! Just ordered it !!

Leave a comment:

• Zombie Axe
    replied
    Wow, what a great turn out :) Had a great time meeting and talking with ya'll. Congrats FD on your CSCE ;)

I hope ya'll enjoyed Razoo's... I know I did :cool:

Next time we will hafta go in the CORRECT WAY to Concord Mills:eek:

Leave a comment:

• Zombie Axe
    replied
    Ok, thanks for the PM's folks... will see you there @ the designated meeting area @ 1100-1130(am)...

Be there... or wish you had :cool:

Leave a comment:

• Zombie Axe
    replied
    ALERT!!!

Sorry about the screwup... but it is the 14th and 15th:o My bad... either way I was referring to THIS COMING SATURDAY!!!

I am dielectric... I mean dyslexic:eek:

Leave a comment:

• snal
    replied
    There's a "chance" that I might make it. My EBR parts finally came into Concord yesterday, so I'll definately be going down either saturday or sunday, just not sure which day yet.

Leave a comment:

• Zombie Axe
    replied
    Cool, we will see you there :)

Leave a comment:

• rightlane
    replied
    hamfest

All charged and ready to go. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Zombie Axe
    replied
    Bring it down rightlane with a charged battery and the manual and we may be able to figure it out :)

Leave a comment:

• Zombie Axe
    replied
    Originally posted by Diesel View Post
    I may try to attend
    Don't be shy;)

Do or do not... there is no try- Yoda
    Last edited by Zombie Axe; 03-07-2009, 08:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rightlane
    replied
    hamfest

I should be able to make it. Also I have a Alinco DJ-X10T scanner that's at the top of my learning curve. If anyone has any expertise on these things I would appreciate any assistance.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    I may try to attend

Leave a comment:

• Zombie Axe
    replied
    If you are in then I am in... gotta get the 'commo dude' squared away ;)

I tell my wife the same thing... spend it before the guy on the street realizes it is WORTHLESS!!!

0 is still worth 0 :eek:

Leave a comment:

• Freedom Defender
    replied
    I think I can go. As of right now I'm in. I think my wife is afraid of me spending too much $. I say spend it now before it's worthless !! I'll keep you posted

Leave a comment:

Working...
X