Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicious Ignernt
    replied
    I'm living in the Western NC mountains. Been here over 20 years. Been in NC for over 30 years. But, I was born and raised in SC. Went to school and grew up in Lancaster. Parents, Grandparents and previous generation were from Taylors, SC, which is between Greenville and Greer. So, yep, I'm gettin' a little homesick too talkin' about the 'ole Palmetto State. Oh, you don't believe me?...you want proof???...okay, how about this... I break out in a rash if I wear anything colored orange, oh yeah, you heard me...

Go Gamecocks!!!

Leave a comment:

• troubled troubadour
    replied
    camping

Me and my brother are looking for some new spots to camp maybe something we could access with a canoe. Any one got any good locations?

Leave a comment:

• KY_Longrifle
    replied
    I'm in the Goose Creek/Summerville area and I'm always for getting together and sharing knowledge.

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    cool lets do that too

Leave a comment:

• troubled troubadour
    replied
    Cheap Cheap Camo

I've been to the Goodwill Outlite store (they sell by the pound) on Rivers Ave. a few time. I have found alot of BDU camo jackets and pants there. Hunters camo too. Its 1.59 a pound, I got BDU camo pants for next to nothing. Of course there are no guaranties but I've been there a three times now and have seen a good amount of camo. If your not to highbrow for the Will you can get camouflage for a small army for cheaper then dirt cheap!

Leave a comment:

• Bryon
    replied
    I'm from Summerville. Just let me know when and where.

Leave a comment:

• g8rcrazy
    replied
    Sounds like fun, need to know well in advance since we have 2 small dogs at home to plan for.
    Were in North Augusta and our daughter is @ the Citadel in Charleston

Leave a comment:

• reelescape1
    replied
    Ladson gun show

Probably will be there.

Leave a comment:

• Loshali
    replied
    Originally posted by lazer128 View Post
    Funny!

Think they'll let us "northeners" join in their low country games?
    Oh I bet they will.. They might use us as bait for the gators though....

Leave a comment:

• troubled troubadour
    replied
    Gun Show

Theres a gun show at the fair grounds Feb. 21st any one going?

Leave a comment:

• Kimber
    replied
    I used to live in summerville. Moved to the Midlands 4 years ago because of my business. My son is attending the College of Charleston :D

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    sounds good we could go to gulches orv park then we could do some camping fishing winching rock traverseing and other useful seminars its in clinton off 26 at exit 52

Leave a comment:

• reelescape1
    replied
    West Ashley here and may be interested. Buck Hall has good camping w/twin ponds range close by.

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    i say we all go out to goat island down below charleston and go hawg huntin now thats a meet n greet we can all benefiet from

Leave a comment:

• FWM
    replied
    James Island. Would be interested.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X