No announcement yet.

SC Low Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm from Summerville. Just let me know when and where.

Comment

Cheap Cheap Camo

I've been to the Goodwill Outlite store (they sell by the pound) on Rivers Ave. a few time. I have found alot of BDU camo jackets and pants there. Hunters camo too. Its 1.59 a pound, I got BDU camo pants for next to nothing. Of course there are no guaranties but I've been there a three times now and have seen a good amount of camo. If your not to highbrow for the Will you can get camouflage for a small army for cheaper then dirt cheap!
      When you have no choice, you have no fear!

Comment

cool lets do that too
        the pack that plays together stays together

Comment

I'm in the Goose Creek/Summerville area and I'm always for getting together and sharing knowledge.

Comment

camping

Me and my brother are looking for some new spots to camp maybe something we could access with a canoe. Any one got any good locations?
            When you have no choice, you have no fear!

Comment

I'm living in the Western NC mountains. Been here over 20 years. Been in NC for over 30 years. But, I was born and raised in SC. Went to school and grew up in Lancaster. Parents, Grandparents and previous generation were from Taylors, SC, which is between Greenville and Greer. So, yep, I'm gettin' a little homesick too talkin' about the 'ole Palmetto State. Oh, you don't believe me?...you want proof???...okay, how about this... I break out in a rash if I wear anything colored orange, oh yeah, you heard me...

Go Gamecocks!!!
              If it looks ignernt, but it works, then it ain't ignernt.

Comment

Working...
              X