* Carolina Meet & Greet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i know there were quite a few there

i doubt anyone put an x on themselves... that was not an officially declared thing to do.

I unfortunately couldnt make it due to a last min training excercise, but would have loved to.

also u may not be able to hear the pa system, outside in the covered area? Not sure on that one
    WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Hate we didn't get to meet everyone @ the show :( With the crowds that were there it was kinda wild. Next time we need to figure out a better way to identify folks...

The way some folks don't like being targets, I don't think the X idea woulda worked well ;)

Glad we got to meet some of ya'll, but I truly regret all Xcolonists that wanted to meet up didn't get a chance to :(

later,
      ZA

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to
      beat you to death with it because it is empty.

The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get.

Comment

we will have something more organized shortly, maybe a dinner or something
        WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

No one stopped by my table. I was set up right in front of the concession area behind OBX Guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates Tactical View Post
            No one stopped by my table. I was set up right in front of the concession area behind OBX Guns.
            I can't believe that!!! There were thousand of folks there!!! :D

later,
            ZA

Comment

...... No one from Xcolony :rolleyes:

Comment

Bates Tactical

Sorry, I looked at every vendor there and couldn't find anything that said Bates Tactical. Talked to at least 8 groups set up there and they couldn't help. So I went to where they make announcements and they had a list of the people set up but couldn't find Bates on it. Wish I could of found you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates Tactical View Post
                  ...... No one from Xcolony :rolleyes:
                  There were so many people there that I could've walked right by you & not even seen you. Where were you set up?

Comment

I was set up right in front of the concession stand at the end of OBX Guns. They didn't have me on the list because they lost my reservation along with about 12 other vendors. When I got there I was told that they didn't have a spot for me. I made my reservation for the Charlotte show at the end of the Raleigh show. I later found out that the girl that handles reservations and table placing lost her husband that week. They initially tried to put me in the nose bleed section but the owner of OBX guns/ammo let me have some of his space. It was awkward because I was at the end of a section, but I was set out from the end, so I had people coming behind my tables as well as around front. No worries though because I had a great show. I owe Phillip from OBX a great deal, he absolutely saved the show for me.
                    Last edited by Bates Tactical; 02-25-2009, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Really love the OBX ammo guys... seem to be great folks :) What you said confirms it :cool:

Glad it worked out for you...

later,
                      ZA

Comment

is the meet and greet still happening after the charlotte show?

Comment

Working...
                        X