* Carolina Meet & Greet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barkingowl View Post
    So in other words you'll look like everyone else? :D I'll stop by & say hi.
    LOL.... I'm just a little bigger and uglier than most of the others though... I look forward to saying hi.

Comment

So what do you guys propose to indentify ourselves? something quick, easy but not silly looking
      WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

how about something as simple as putting a strip of duct tape on our left shoulder, or meeting at Bates table at 11:00 ?? Just thinking. Kimber45 and myself will be leaving Hartsville around 7 am and having breakfast somewhere along the way. We'll be there around 10 am

Comment

Ok it's getting late. We will have a piece of duct tape on our shoulder with an X on it. Time for bed. I guess we'll be at the covered mall around 11:00

Comment

On the map... Side door of Building 'B' under the covered mall @ 11am...

Aka on the left side of Building 'B'

Agreed???
            Zombie Axe
            Last edited by Zombie Axe; 02-20-2009, 11:36 PM.

later,
            ZA

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to
            beat you to death with it because it is empty.

The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get.

Comment

I will do my best to be at the covered mall 11am

i'll probably wear a blackwater shirt

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

What about an 11am-11:30am window, so in case someone is stuck in line buying something, they will not miss the fellowship???

later,
                ZA

Comment

yeah .. i actually may run late i have training at 0800, so i'm going to do my best to get there, but who knows.

i'd say just congregate there, meet n greet.. i'm sure folks will be there chatting for 30-60 mins.

If I don't make it forgive me, but i'm planning on being there

Comment

11-11:30 sounds good to me.

Comment

Long arse line... in the cold :(

later,
                      ZA

Comment

Sitting at work and wishing I was there.

If anyone runs across a MOACKS II AR tool, I would like to know what they are selling for second hand before I order another new one.
                        Thanks- Hope things go well.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Axe View Post
                          Long arse line... in the cold :(
                          You & me both. I didn't see the note about the side door. :( I made a few passes between the buildings & didn't see anyone. Strangely enough when I was walking back to my car I ran into a friend I hadn't seen for a few years.

Comment

yikes really? i figured there would be a big get together. I JUST got done with my training... sucks that I missed it sorry guys

Comment

I guess we're both in the dog house Diesel.

Comment

gun show

I spent the whole day there and didn't see anyone with a X on their shoulder. Could not find Bates. Even had the PA system announce for any Xcolony people,to no avail. I thought I may have had the wrong day.

Comment

Working...
                                X