No announcement yet.

* Carolina Meet & Greet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, should i know him or just watch out?

Comment

I'm in..

Are we talking about Saturday or Sunday or both? I can do both.

Its on the north side of Charlotte at the expo fairgrounds (where they have the bike swap meets). I can recommend a couple of good mexican places or something else nearby if you need the info.
      Classic Southern defense: "But your Honor, he just NEEDED killin!

Comment

Originally posted by Loshali View Post
        I'm in..

Are we talking about Saturday or Sunday or both? I can do both.

Its on the north side of Charlotte at the expo fairgrounds (where they have the bike swap meets). I can recommend a couple of good mexican places or something else nearby if you need the info.
        I have a house about 15 min from there. Anyone want to buy it? (I am still shamelessly trying to sale this house at all cost!)
        ~Lyon~

Comment

Originally posted by JerryPt2 View Post
          no, should i know him or just watch out?
          Just don't mess with anybody named Scott that's covered in grease! Just kidding. He is one of the best Powerstroke mechanics I know.
          JUST CURIOUS? PRUNES ARE DEHYDRATED PLUMS. SO WHERE DOES PRUNE JUICE COME FROM?

Comment

Originally posted by cudalyon View Post
            I have a house about 15 min from there. Anyone want to buy it? (I am still shamelessly trying to sale this house at all cost!)
            How much and just where is it and would you be interested in renting!
            John 3:16 Joshua 24:15

Comment

Originally posted by Rednekdaddy View Post
              How much and just where is it and would you be interested in renting!
              lol....I wish I could. My luck someone would want to view the home to purchase it, and there would be 20 of us there partying!

Beside, there is no power, water, or furniture.
              ~Lyon~

Comment

I was wondering if I live in sc. could I buy a firearm at a gun show in nc. ?
                proper preparedness prevents poor performance

Comment

Originally posted by ridgid1 View Post
                  I was wondering if I live in sc. could I buy a firearm at a gun show in nc. ?
                  Yes! From an FFL dealer, or from an individual and "through" an FFL dealer. Handguns will require a purchase permit or CWP same as if in SC.
                  Least that's what I understand.

Comment

nice! now if i had some work to make some money.... this economy sux ...almost makes me wanna go bug out for no reson!~
                    proper preparedness prevents poor performance

Comment

if i'm home that weekend i'll be there.how will we know who is who?or did i miss that somewhere in the thread?

Comment

You need to know the secret squirrel handshake lol

i dunno don't think we discussed that yet
                        WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Would I recognize you by your avatar, or is there somewhere specific to gather?:D Saturday or Sunday? L/U time? Just wondering as it is a solid three hour drive for me, and probably at least that for many others. Earlier in the day would probably be better, especially for those that cannot remain overnight.
                          Thx.

Comment

Not firm yet but most likely Sat Morning

We will figure out a designated spot to meet up or some sort of method of identifying each other.

Someone also suggested a get together soon there after at a restaurant nearby
                            WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

I'll keep checking....I am going to try to make it.
                              JUST CURIOUS? PRUNES ARE DEHYDRATED PLUMS. SO WHERE DOES PRUNE JUICE COME FROM?

Comment

Lo,

Mexican? Really? Whew, I dunno 'bout that.

When I first started working at this state park, the maintenance supervisor invited me to lunch one day. Since he was drivin' and buyin',he got to choose where to eat. He picked a local Mexican joint. Now he's a huge, bear of a man. And he ate a bunch. On the way back to the park, well, it got to him and he let one rip. It was so bad, the "CHECK ENGINE" light came on.:D
                                If it looks ignernt, but it works, then it ain't ignernt.

Comment

Working...
                                X