I am the only one?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Vermonster

Westford Vermont here. We've recently moved here and have begun gardening, and working towrds self-sufficiency. I used to live in the shadow of Mt. Mansfield (and hiked it as well!) but now we're in the shadow of some rolling hills!

Comment

Hey fellow new englander here! My residence of record is Rhode Island but I've got 16 acres in western Maine that my mind occupies most of the time. It's raw, heavily forested land but I'm working on building a cabin.

Comment

im comin into some money soon anyone know where to buy some cheap land and also i have been looking into a solar panel power system and its cheaper than you think. its is easy to set up. check out ebay. its worth looking into

Comment

I don't know how far from Penn. u want to be but Maine's got a lot of reasonlbly priced land that's great for a BOL

Comment

Born and raised in Portland. Currently live in NH. I get to Maine often. Outside the Windham area, and outside the Auburn area (parents!). My brother and I rough it up in the Moosehead region once a year just to get away from everything. Always plan to go farther, up to the Alagash maybe, but the drive home kills me as it is haha. Just got back from 4 days up in the Rangeley Lakes region with the Mrs and her family. Wasn't quite "roughing" it, but I pretended! There is something about being in the woods/mountains of Maine. Does not feel "just right" in similar type locations in other states. I may live in NH, but Maine will always be home. Someday I would love to have a set-up like what Farmertam and everyone is talking about, somewhere up in Maine. Someday... "sigh"
            “Efficiency is intelligent laziness.”

Comment

like minded in Milton

Comment

Up in ellsworth Maine

Comment

Frozen in Berlin...... anyone local to me? Coffee?
                  Andy Langlois

Comment

Would like to check in, Live in Milton as well. my family and I are learning to be self sufficent, could use alot of help
                    thanks
                    Ric

Comment

Wide awake in New York !

Comment

I'm in New England, in the Berkshires. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Hello. I live in Central California. I see that you listed your location as on top of a mountain. We also have property at the top of a mountain, beyond the grid with a seasonal creek. We even own a Victoria record player for entertainment. Who needs civilization if you prepare!

Comment

Hey vanessa welcome to the site but you posted this in the N.E section ;)
                            WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Looks to be stale in here... Where is everyone in the NE states? Everyone gone to ground already?
                              I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

I'm in the northeast! we are in extreem western Mass in the mountains.

Comment

Working...
                                X