X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im new to this site im from vermont

Comment

Welcome aboard....
      "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

I'm in Essex. New to the site. I practice primitive skills as often as possible, garden, raise chickens, and a big dog!

Comment

Originally posted by ashelocoa View Post
          I'm in Essex. New to the site. I practice primitive skills as often as possible, garden, raise chickens, and a big dog!
          Wow, we are neighbors! Lots of like-minded people up this way, Essex/Jericho/Underhill/Richmond...

Comment

another vermonter checking in. north central here. glad to see other like minded peeps on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmertam View Post
              In the northeast that is! Come on there must be more people up here who want to "live off of the grid" and raise their own food. All I need to do it get a windmill up and my farm is good to go. We raise our own meat and veggies now, slaughter the small animals all on our own. Just don't have the equipment for the big ones yet, but could do one in a pinch! Plan on trying to work my fields with the two draft horses I have once I get the mare driving well. Drop me a line if you are in the frozen northeast!:D
              I'm kickin around in Southern NH

Comment

I thought I had checked in here, but I can't see it. I'm in north western Mass. On top of a mountain...we are working on going off grid in the next year or two. I garden extensively and we planted fruit bushes and trees last year. We moved from the largest town near here last December, so we've been working on building up things the way we need them to be. I was originally from northeastern Vermont.

Comment

I'm in Pa here about 30 miles from Philly.Not real thrilled about being that close to the city but we still have my great grand fathers old place.Hard to let go of the family homestead and all.

Comment

Ellsworth, Maine...not to far from you.

Comment

middlebury vermont here

Comment

I'm near Portsmouth NH. Hey Recon!
                        Harm none, and do what you will.

Comment

lewiston, maine here

Comment

Originally posted by Village Idiot View Post
                            I'm near Portsmouth NH. Hey Recon!
                            Hey whats up? Where near portsmouth?

Comment

Vermonter here as well...at the base of Mansfield

Comment

Originally posted by armedinfidel View Post
                                Vermonter here as well...at the base of Mansfield
                                I think I know you!

Comment

Working...
                                X