Pennsylvania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pennsylvania

Wanted to put up a string for everyone one from PA to chat and see what we all have in common. Also discuss maybe some training get togethers, places to buy supplies, group buys, etc...

Hope some folks stop in and help get us going active.
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Hello PA! Where is everyone?

Comment

South-Central here. Would be great if we could get a few folks and form a group.

Comment

I am in Blair county.

Comment

Fayette county

Comment

Lawrence County
            Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Comment

Southern Allegheny County

Comment

Erie PA here

Comment

just signed on.living here down in southeastern pa(just outside of philadelphia)hope to hear from some of you for shared info .

Comment

Hey all, been a crazy busy summer. Hope everyone weathered the recent storms and flooding OK.

I'm originally from Jefferson County but now living in Union County.

I agree with Shadowbender in that it'd be great if we could set up some kind of group. Maybe meet up some time to share thoughts, ideas and skills. Be nice to spend time with like minded folk who don't think your a "Crazy Survivalist" for trying to be prepared. Might also provide us the ability to set up group buys for food, gear, etc...
                    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Greetings and Salutations from Dallas............. Mikegryz
                      Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Columbia County here, yes it would be great to sit down and chat with like minded people who don't want to lock up their daughters because the crazy are in town.... ha ha ha! we don't all wear camo underwear, well maybe some of us do. hope to hear from you other Pa. preppers.
                        IF IT DOESN'T KILL YOU, IT WILL ONLY MAKE YOU STRONGER

Comment

Lawrence County/New Castle, PA
                          "Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil"

Comment

Welcome from South Dakota
                            http://ryeder.wordpress.com/

Comment

to SDumkey and countryguy and all the other members in PA,just my opinion, but we should get together when we can, and share ideas ,thoughts, and whatever comes to mind. Hope to hear what you think about this and how we can make this work. And to the other members around the country who welcomed me in ,I thank you and hope if some ideas come to light, hope to meet you all. stay in touch I sure am going to try.

Comment

Working...
                              X