Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• longhunter
    replied
    Just found a place between Eldon and Rocky Mount, soon as my son graduates in May we're outta Hellinois!

Leave a comment:

• one step
    replied
    Liberty Mo. here

Leave a comment:

• wondertouched
    replied
    No offence taken! lol Im in Il. and will try to get to MO.

Leave a comment:

• wondertouched
    replied
    Greetings I am from Il.but family is in Il. And Mo. we are all planing on getting to Mo. that is if possible??? LMM I see you will be going to Ozarks? are you there yet or still planing? I will be trying to get to Crawford County area. Bug out bag ready! What area are you in in Il. if you don't mind me asking? I have been watching things and think things are getting close to time to skiddaddle... At this time Im in Franklin County.
    Wondertouched

Leave a comment:

• hunth2ofowl
    replied
    Eastern MO - just signed up today. I'm already learning a ton

Leave a comment:

• johnnie l.
    replied
    Twin lakes area

Leave a comment:

• TheLastMountainMan
    replied
    Originally posted by longhunter View Post
    Lived in the Columbia area for a few yrs after getting out of the Army. Moving back, probably the Lake of the Ozarks area, in June. Can't wait, can no longer stand being in IL!
    I don't blame ya, Illinois sucks. No offense to anyone from Illinois.

Leave a comment:

• hawkcrewchief
    replied
    Missouri here

Leave a comment:

• longhunter
    replied
    Lived in the Columbia area for a few yrs after getting out of the Army. Moving back, probably the Lake of the Ozarks area, in June. Can't wait, can no longer stand being in IL!

Leave a comment:

• TheLastMountainMan
    started a topic Missouri

Missouri

Couldn't find a thread about Missouri, so let's have a Missouri sound off. Who's all out there?
Working...
X