No announcement yet.

Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back longhunter. I noticed a couple of your posts now show you are from Missouri. Hope the move went well.
    The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

St Louis here thinking of move to Southern Missouri not sure would like place away from the cold, tornadoes,earthquakes, but here in Missouri for now doing what prepping I can

Comment

Originally posted by bobwg View Post
        St Louis here thinking of move to Southern Missouri not sure would like place away from the cold, tornadoes,earthquakes, but here in Missouri for now doing what prepping I can
        Welcome! Welcome! Jefferson County here

Comment

Staying put in good old Virginia.
          AJ

Comment

Near Columbia, MO. for Op-Sec purposes I am not willing to post my exact location on a public forum.

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm new to the group. Just moved into the Overland Park Ks area.

Comment

Welcome aboard Toby!
                "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Welcome from the other side of the state. Good to have you with us.
                  The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Springfield area.

Comment

Hello and welcome.

Comment

Working...
                      X