Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSDeputy
    replied
    We are near Lawrence and are in it with our neighbors, who are all in the same family. They are great. Nice to meet others, as well. I have a great interest in communications, have a HAM friend who is trying to get me to get a license.

Leave a comment:

• BeaHart
    replied
    Hello Woodsmith, nice to hear from you also. What have you been doing to prep? I have been working on my bugout backpack. And I do a lot of gardening. I also am growing veggies to stockpile, and stocking other foods. It would be great to get to meet up with some other Preppers from around this area, I feel we can learn from each other.
    Have a nice day.

Leave a comment:

• BeaHart
    replied
    Thank you Myakka,
    I am very delighted to see that there are quite a number of us here in Kansas that are very interested in prepping. I am not very started saving things, but I have been working on it. And the weather has been so nice here. It is almost like spring. I truly enjoy hearing from all of you, we can learn so much more this way. Thank you Bea

Leave a comment:

• woodsmith
    replied
    still here in south wichita

Leave a comment:

• NRAamy
    replied
    I'm not from Kansas either.... I just like to troll myakka...

;)

Leave a comment:

• myakka
    replied
    BeaHart, i am not a kansasian, but welcome to the site!!!! (A late welcome but i just found your posts!)

Leave a comment:

• BeaHart
    replied
    Hello Mousecat,
    Pleased to meet you. I have lived in Kansas for 38 years. I have no desire to live in a big populated area, I also believe in Prepping, A person never knows what kind of disaster will happen. I have been preparing for disaster, This is Tornado Alley. I wish to ready for whatever should come along. But I would like to get more added to my community. Thank you for the visit. Bea

Leave a comment:

• mousecat8
    replied
    I am near Topeka for now, my husbands work requires us to travel in an R.V. so we will be here in Kansas until Spring . then I am looking to move back over to central Ohio.. for some reason I feel if I live in the woods near the Amish.. who do so well living without modern conveniences, so could I..also.. I have friends there that are like minded people for survival strength in numbers-eh.. plus the Amish people they know use the barter system..but anyways I like Kansas,, and have friends here.. but for some reason they only buy bullets.. and not stocking other supplies.. and not wanting to do anything else to be prepared. As I am a Christian and believe GOD will take care of our needs, I also feel he expects us to be alert and prepared.

Leave a comment:

• BeaHart
    replied
    You bet, we actually have hot and cold running water, and in door restrooms, I happen to love it here in Kansas.

Leave a comment:

• BeaHart
    replied
    BeaHart

I live 12 miles east of Wichita. So does anyone ever have any meetings, or some kind of getting aquainted meetings? Just curious.

Leave a comment:

• merlin1358
    replied
    You mean somebody actually lives in Kansas? And you have electricity and internet?
    Next people are going to start saying they live in North Dakota. :cool:

Leave a comment:

• BeaHart
    replied
    I am living in Kansas too.

:)Welcome to a great site![/Be prepared]
    This is a great site, thank you for letting me join you. I live near Wichita, and I am also interested in prepping.

Leave a comment:

• snake35
    replied
    Welcome to a great site!

Leave a comment:

• rabunmom
    replied
    I'm in South Alabama, Welcome to this GREAT site.

Leave a comment:

• gonkrzy
    replied
    Derby Kansas

Leave a comment:

Working...
X