Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• das
    replied
    Yes, welcome oddball please know you are not alone in Texas. I had a busy week helping family move horses from the coast, then having to drive a spare generator and 100-gallons of PRICEY gasoline down to the Lufkin area for in laws.

Now I am looking to buy more 5-gallon fuel cans and collapsible 2-gallon water jugs. So much money...I wish we could form a buyers consortium for this stuff. I've bought silver junk coins with a guy once but that was nerve racking to be honest.

Has anyone bought with a group before?

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    I have been into preparidness for a long time, even back in the day when I lived in an apartment in Hurst. I have some pretty good hints on things to help you out living in an apartment.

Leave a comment:

• Oddball
    replied
    Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
    Welcome Oddball. Lots of good stuff to learn here. I am in West Texas, but do own a rental house in North Richland Hills. I look foreword to exchanging info with you.
    Thanks for the welcome. This site has real potential. I'll be checking in regularly and contributing what I can to it.

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Welcome Oddball. Lots of good stuff to learn here. I am in West Texas, but do own a rental house in North Richland Hills. I look foreword to exchanging info with you.

Leave a comment:

• Oddball
    replied
    I'm in an apartment in Dallas and would love to connect with people who can provide some input on realistic preps. Shoot, I'd feel better just knowing there's someone out there that even knows what I'm talking about!

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Texan here.

Originally posted by das View Post
    I am always looking to find new members in or around Texas to correspond with. Drop me a line.

~ Das
    West Texas here. Midland/Odessa area.

Leave a comment:

• das
    replied
    Great, do you know anyone who might be interested in joining the group or Xcolony? The more we can bring together the better.

Leave a comment:

• Fiendish
    replied
    Likewise.

I'm not the wisest or most experienced, but I'm eager to learn.

Leave a comment:

• das
    started a topic Texas Prepares!

Texas Prepares!

I am always looking to find new members in or around Texas to correspond with. Drop me a line.

~ Das
Working...
X