Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newby, near Amarillo.

Comment

A lot of old posts.. is anyone from Texas still around on these boards?

Comment

Texas preppers! Where are yall! Living in Houston area currently (unfortunately) but bug out location is SW Texas.
        "A little rebellion now and then is a good thing..." ~Thomas Jefferson

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." ~Benjamin Franklin

"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." ~Benjamin Franklin

Comment

here's a true texan..we moved to greenville when i 3 years old.been a texan ever since.i've been to dallas/fort worth,houston tyler and beaumont.got nothing aginst them.but wont live there.WAY to many ppl to my liking.i've lived in lufkin and nacogdoches.still to many ppl..lol..now im 6 miles out of alto.and i like thata way..:p
          be prepared,be worried,be careful..and watch your 6

Comment

West of Fort Worth Parker/Wise county area. Anyone else out there?

Comment

Realize I'm a little late to the party, just joined this site a couple of days ago, and checking in from northeast of Ft Worth, just west of lake Grapevine and south of Denton.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum. Not from Texas but from Virginia.

Comment

Welcome from Missouri. Good to have you with us.
                  The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Gonna be in mt pleasent tomorrow afternoon. If anyone else will be.
                    be prepared,be worried,be careful..and watch your 6

Comment

Working...
                    X