Texas Prepares!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Texas Here Also

I also live in West Texas and am looking forward to getting to know others from the area.

Comment

N-DFW checking in. I hope we can get this region active and jumping on the com lines. Welcome!!! er, welcome me, I finally registered.

Comment

Central Texas...out in the country a few miles south of Waco. I get up to the DFW metroplex fairly often. I wouldn't mind a meet or even a "garden" day! lol
        I have friends there that are growing their own as I type this.

Comment

I'm pretty close to ft worth.

Comment

I'm out near Paris

Comment

I am in rockwall texas...... still setting up a bug out area in south east Oklahoma, so far so good.

Comment

San Antonio area here.
                The government can only give to you what they take from you.

Comment

Originally posted by mikehemi View Post
                  San Antonio area here.
                  Welcome mikehemi. We need more Texans to sound off. Happy reading!

RA

Comment

Thanks Recently_Awoken
                    The government can only give to you what they take from you.

Comment

Hello Texas.... I have been working on the cabin when possible. About two weeks ago I put two turbine fans on the roof. That should help with the heat...... Now I am close to installing the solar panels for lights, fans and a small 12v fridge. I will update how this project gets under way. Don't stop prepping or planning....

Comment

Hey guys Amarillo Tx checkin in. Post some pics of your cabin. I'd like to see what you have goin. We're looking at a mountain house to use as a getaway.

Comment

Pics of cabin can be seen here:
                          http://www.survivalmagazine.org/surv...php?albumid=68

Comment

Anyone in the Dallas Texas area needing to get started need help? We are all in this together and are willing to share our ideas and learn from yours.

Comment

Just checking in for now. :)
                              "The enemy is the necessary condition for practicing patience."

Comment

Amarillo TX here. New to prepping. Been updating all my camping, hunting and fishing supplies so I can get out of dodge quick and sustain for awhile in the mountains.

Comment

Working...
                                X