X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by forever_frost View Post
    You know, we should have a meeting at Hooters off 635 in Mesquite in about...March when I get back from Nz

Rusty, what do you do for a living?
    Oil and Gas. You know, EVIL oil and gas people. Bugga Bugga Bugga. :)

Leave a comment:

• forever_frost
    replied
    You know, we should have a meeting at Hooters off 635 in Mesquite in about...March when I get back from Nz

Rusty, what do you do for a living?
    Last edited by forever_frost; 12-30-2008, 12:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BROWNING12
    replied
    Count me in for a meet up in DFW Texas area.

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by West Texas! View Post
    I'm in Midland too!

Would love to meet up with other like-minded folks.
    Odessa here.

Leave a comment:

• West Texas!
    replied
    Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
    Anyone in Far West Texas?
    I'm in Midland too!

Would love to meet up with other like-minded folks.

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by Oddball View Post
    I can't believe there are only 3 of us anywhere near DFW. Can that be right? Or, am I missing the masses who have checked in?

I'm still up for a meet. Communities start with families. And, families start small. Rusty, if you come all that way..... you get to be our Godfather!

Sounds like an offer I cannot refuse!!

Leave a comment:

• forever_frost
    replied
    Well, I offered my place to start a community garden on. Hell, I have 10 acres and don't do anything with it except keep it cut. I'd enjoy a get together

Leave a comment:

• Oddball
    replied
    I can't believe there are only 3 of us anywhere near DFW. Can that be right? Or, am I missing the masses who have checked in?

I'm still up for a meet. Communities start with families. And, families start small. Rusty, if you come all that way..... you get to be our Godfather!

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    If you set up a meet in DFW, I would fly in if possible. My job is a last minute, run, jump. yell, get there ASAP, call me now, investigate a fatality, type. But I will do my best.

Leave a comment:

• forever_frost
    replied
    Well, when I get back from New Zealand, we should set up a meet

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by forever_frost View Post
    I'm only a couple hours from the Metroplex. Yes I'm out in Cooper, but I make my way to DFW every so often

I get there every so often. Still own real estate there.

Leave a comment:

• forever_frost
    replied
    I'm only a couple hours from the Metroplex. Yes I'm out in Cooper, but I make my way to DFW every so often

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by Oddball View Post
    Welcome, Browning12! I haven't seen many (if any) others from the DFW area on here. One day, I hope to see Xcolony so big that we need to break the S. Central Region into states and Texas into several regions! In the mean time, it's nice to see another person from the Metroplex on here.
    You are correct on the region thing. I posted mine in the SW section since I am in the Midland/Odessa area (for now).

Leave a comment:

• Oddball
    replied
    Originally posted by BROWNING12 View Post
    North Richland Hills checking in.
    Welcome, Browning12! I haven't seen many (if any) others from the DFW area on here. One day, I hope to see Xcolony so big that we need to break the S. Central Region into states and Texas into several regions! In the mean time, it's nice to see another person from the Metroplex on here.

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Anyone in Far West Texas?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X