• mikehemi
    replied
    Thanks Recently_Awoken

Leave a comment:

• Recently_Awoken
    replied
    Originally posted by mikehemi View Post
    San Antonio area here.
    Welcome mikehemi. We need more Texans to sound off. Happy reading!

RA

Leave a comment:

• mikehemi
    replied
    San Antonio area here.

Leave a comment:

• bgtexas
    replied
    I am in rockwall texas...... still setting up a bug out area in south east Oklahoma, so far so good.

Leave a comment:

• forever_frost
    replied
    I'm out near Paris

Leave a comment:

• PT945
    replied
    I'm pretty close to ft worth.

Leave a comment:

• Railman
    replied
    Central Texas...out in the country a few miles south of Waco. I get up to the DFW metroplex fairly often. I wouldn't mind a meet or even a "garden" day! lol
    I have friends there that are growing their own as I type this.

Leave a comment:

• Recently_Awoken
    replied
    N-DFW checking in. I hope we can get this region active and jumping on the com lines. Welcome!!! er, welcome me, I finally registered.

Leave a comment:

• oldmarinesgt
    replied
    West Texas Here Also

I also live in West Texas and am looking forward to getting to know others from the area.

Leave a comment:

• westaylor
    replied
    Texas Prepares

Oddball, There is a local organic produce co-op we have been a part of. No, its not a community garden but it keeps us out of walmart and supports local gardening. they are now growing quite large. the website is yourhealthsource.com. it might help you out a little.

Leave a comment:

• Ulath
    replied
    Reporting in from the piney woods of East Texas. I like this site. Lots of good info and people.

Leave a comment:

• voodoo
    replied
    Rockport/Fulton here on the coast. Will be heading to Fort Davis by Summer, if all goes bad.....

Leave a comment:

• Oddball
    replied
    Ah but they speak out of both sides of their mouths, now don't they? They sure love their bottled water. Let's see them drink well water because there's no bottle to put the water in and no truck to get it to their neighborhood store and they'd have to walk to get to the store anyway and there'd be no bag to bring it home in and........ Don't get me started.

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by forever_frost View Post
    NO such thing. For some reason, people have decided that profit is bad unless you're an actor or sports player
    Ha. Yeah right. I think profit is good, but we are considered worse then chicken rapists.

Leave a comment:

• forever_frost
    replied
    NO such thing. For some reason, people have decided that profit is bad unless you're an actor or sports player

Leave a comment:

Working...
X