Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawk21USAF
    replied
    Not in Illinois, but just North of Illinois in Wisconsin.

Leave a comment:

• Sierra 173
    replied
    I'm from around the Peoria area too. Let me know if we decide on doing something together.

Leave a comment:

• Illini Warrior
    replied
    Originally posted by bkloss View Post
    Hey all. Also a new guy from "The Peoples Republic of Illinois". 30 miles SW of Chicago.

welcome .... you must be in the I80 corridor across the south subs ..... there's a sizable number of preppers from NW IN across past Joliet ..... all kinds of prepper type organizations meeting around Chicagoland, from the Zombie Squad to Bushcrafters .......

Leave a comment:

• bkloss
    replied
    Hey all. Also a new guy from "The Peoples Republic of Illinois". 30 miles SW of Chicago.

Leave a comment:

• gremlin
    replied
    Well it still gets the attention of those in Illinois. I'm from Southern Illinois.

Leave a comment:

• Oscar Wilde
    replied
    Originally posted by stairman View Post
    Pretty old thread here guys. The OP hasent been back on in 10 months. Unswyyd where are you at?
    She comes and goes .... it's good to see the thread is still serving it's purpose.

O.W.

Leave a comment:

• Dacook
    replied
    I am new to the board and live in the Chicago area....

Leave a comment:

• stairman
    replied
    Pretty old thread here guys. The OP hasent been back on in 10 months. Unswyyd where are you at?

Leave a comment:

• DocWalt81
    replied
    Cedar Rapids here

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Huh
    replied
    Hello,
    I am in the southern Illinois area.

Leave a comment:

• whisper
    replied
    I'm in western suburbs. New to this forum, glad to hear there's others from Illinois!

Leave a comment:

• Domdabears
    replied
    Yep, I'm in the burbs of Chicago too.
    Glad we got a few in here.
    unswydd just made a group for us midwest people.

Leave a comment:

• unswydd
    replied
    I've started a new group. Central Midwesterners. I'd really like to use it for scheduling outtings and get togethers. Check it out please!

Leave a comment:

• unswydd
    replied
    Originally posted by swtws6 View Post
    Hey everyone,new here, lurked a bit beofe but decided to join. In southern IL in the STL region.
    Welcome to the fire swtws6! Glad to have you join us!

Leave a comment:

• unswydd
    replied
    Originally posted by cj_002 View Post
    +1 to the group from Illinois...glad there's a few like-minded individuals of us in this liberal mess of a state (thanks CHICAGO!!!)
    LOL You got that right!!!!
    Welcome to all the Illinois folks! I've been absent for a while but now I'm back! I'm thinking a meet is in the future for us! Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X