• Show
Clear All

• Tailgate
    replied
    I am here, 2 states east, go Bucks.

Leave a comment:

• swtws6
    replied
    Hey everyone,new here, lurked a bit beofe but decided to join. In southern IL in the STL region.

Leave a comment:

• monet861
    replied
    Welcome IW, it is scary being so close to an area like Chicago, but thats life I guess. Good to have you here.

Leave a comment:

• Illini Warrior
    replied
    Hello from the greater Chicagoland area ...... surprised at the few responses to your Illinois roll call ...... there's alot of preppers in and around the northern part of the state ..... more joining everyday ........

Leave a comment:

• monet861
    replied
    Cmon cj, I'm in Crook Country, a bit out of Shitcago though(Thank God)

Leave a comment:

• cj_002
    replied
    +1 to the group from Illinois...glad there's a few like-minded individuals of us in this liberal mess of a state (thanks CHICAGO!!!)

Leave a comment:

• Capnbart
    replied
    Howdy unswydd,

I'm near peoria here, glad your so close...thinking food and drink, little meet and greet and see whats going on. TTYS..Bart

Leave a comment:

• NorthStar1
    replied
    Quad Cities here

Leave a comment:

• NorthStar1
    replied
    On the Iowa- Illinois Border

Quad cities here

Leave a comment:

• teach
    replied
    Uns, just let us know before you leave on your trip.

Leave a comment:

• lady_banjo
    replied
    Unswydd, it was good to see your posting again! I'm pleased that you're going ahead with your trip.

Leave a comment:

• unswydd
    replied
    Hey rsanders.
    I've been offline for so long now.....hard to get back in the swing.
    I'm not really looking for work yet. I have been planning a big backpacking trip for 2 years and since getting laid off I'd decided to go ahead and go. I've spent a lot of money on gear and on the trip itself and it's pretty much paid for so I'm going. When I get back I will get really serious about looking for something. Or.......I may go back to school, Agriculture. I have a Horticulture background and it would be a far leap.
    I'm sorry you've been off because of medical issues. That sucks. The job market has shrunk from 3 pages front and back to 1 short column. It's bad here in IL. too.
    Thanks for the prayers brother!

Leave a comment:

• rsanders
    replied
    Mighty nice to met ya ! Having any luck with the job search ? My heart really goes out to you . I've been off work for a little over four years now due to medical problems , but I still check the classifieds in the local paper on Sunday , and it's hard to believe how the job market is now. Anyway I wish ya the best, and we'll remember you in our prayers.

Leave a comment:

• unswydd
    replied
    Originally posted by rsanders View Post
    I'm just a few hours east of ya. Louisville Ky , here.Except when I'm down at the lake , then ya gotta add another 2.5 hrs., but well worth the drive I might add, we just got back from there a little while ago.
    Well Howdy neighbor! Glad you're so close!

Leave a comment:

• rsanders
    replied
    I'm just a few hours east of ya. Louisville Ky , here.Except when I'm down at the lake , then ya gotta add another 2.5 hrs., but well worth the drive I might add, we just got back from there a little while ago.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X