Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia??

I have been interested in prepping and survivalism since the late 70s

I have lived in the northern hemisphere for the last 23 years but some where in my game plan I intend to one day move back to Australia

What worries me is you never hear of any Aussie preppers - can anyone point me in the right direction of any like minded people down there?

thanks

welcome aboard
    WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

thanks Diesel!

Comment

Welcome from south Alabama

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	CHEF1.gif
Views:	416
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	187075Welcome to the forums from TN…Reggie is from New Zealand and is part of this forum, May-be she can help you out?
          "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." Plato

That Government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

— Thomas Jefferson

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.

— Abraham Lincoln

I was so embarrassed today. I got caught peeing in the pool. When the lifeguard yelled at me I jumped and damn near fell in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Big Al,

Hello and welcome from WV. Not sure it's referred to as "prepping" in Australia. Have seen alot of reference to sustainable living and emergency preparedness for down under. Have some aquantances there that are into aquaponics and polyculture down there. I can ask them what they call it if you want.

Dale

Comment

Thanks Dale - it would be good to be in touch with those folks!

Comment

Welcome to the forum, I currently live in NE Florida.

Read and learn about subjects that interest you, while you write back about your experiences.

Remember you are not alone.

PS: We do have a few who like you are from Australia and live here in the states but we also have a few from down under. All you can do is put a call out for people who are in your area (I.E., Country).

Comment

There are snakes and giant ass spiders down there.

No thankie.

-Buggy
                  I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Originally posted by Buggyout View Post
                    There are snakes and giant ass spiders down there.

No thankie.

-Buggy
                    OK Buggy,

You must have forgotten all the "friendly" wildlife in Thailand. Cobras, tigers, leopards, snakes, spiders, elephants, local mercenaries, etc., etc., etc. LOL.

Dale

Comment

Welcome from VA. Hear the fishing there is pretty good. hubby has always wanted to visit Australia.
                      AJ

Comment

Welcome from Missouri. Good to have you with us.

I don't remember any members from Australia, but I believe Reggie was from New Zealand. She posted a few times when the volcanoes were erupting, but I don't know if she still participates.

Australia has always been on my bucket list.
                        The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Working...
                        X