• Show
Clear All

• canada

any body from canada

any body from canada

Originally posted by swift shadow View Post
    any body from canada
    Hi
    from Northen Ontario.I am sure there are many Canadians reading this site.We are just a little brother of USA.
    Imro

Comment

Welcome from south Alabama. My husband is from B.C.

Comment

sweet im from bc what part is he from

Comment

Wlcome to the forums from TN...I was born in CanadaClick image for larger version

Name:	CHEF1.gif
Views:	416
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	186736
          "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." Plato

That Government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

— Thomas Jefferson

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.

— Abraham Lincoln

I was so embarrassed today. I got caught peeing in the pool. When the lifeguard yelled at me I jumped and damn near fell in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hello from Clarksville, Tennessee

Comment

Living in Ottawa at the moment, but I was born in Nova Scotia and have also lived out west for 8 years. The only province I haven't been to is Newfoundland but hope to get there next year as I hear it is absolutely beautiful. Hello to all my fellow Canadians.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, I currently live in NE Florida.

Read and learn about subjects that interest you. When you have the time,
                write back with questions or about your experiences. Remember you are
                not alone.

Comment

Bah! Frezzin my butt off a little bi tin central Alberta, not a nice day oday -20C in some parts of the city.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

From northern ontario here. It doesnt look like this thread has had any action in a few years. Lol

Comment

Welcome Thenorthgrid. you are right about the thread not having action in a while. It took on a few hicups. And now it is back up and running. Give it some time and it will get going full throttle again.

Comment

Welcome from Missouri. Good to have you with us. I used to spend a lot of time in Montreal and Ottowa. Still have some dear friends there. I always loved the time I spent in Canada.
                          The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Working...
                          X