Western Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Canada

Hi would like to connect to others in Western Canada, BC in particular.

Glad you joined us.
    "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Welcome to the forum Joan.

O.W.
      Things are seldom what they seem.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from TN... I am new tyo this forum also
        "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." Plato

That Government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

— Thomas Jefferson

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.

— Abraham Lincoln

I was so embarrassed today. I got caught peeing in the pool. When the lifeguard yelled at me I jumped and damn near fell in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Welcome from NC.
          "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
          -Ben Franklin

Comment

Welcome from W. Tenn
            You don't have to be perfect, but you better be smart!!!

Comment

Welcome from Missouri. Good to have you with us.
              The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Welcome from Southern Illinois and glad to have u here.
                “Extraordinary people survive under the most terrible circumstances and they become more extraordinary because of it.”
                ― Robertson Davies

Comment

Working...
                X