skill set Kenno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skill set Kenno

I realize that most folks might be wary of listing thier skills lest it Tag em', but I figgure that if anyone wants to look fer me it wont be because I am the world's best anything, cause I do not fall into that catagory!
    Last edited by kenno; 01-02-2009, 04:38 PM.
    The road to serfdom is paved with free electric golf carts.

Skill Set Farmertam

I can train a horse, drive a horse, plow a field and rake hay with said horse(s) or tractor. I can cuss at both the horse and the tractor really well. I can fix said horses and tractor when neither of them seem to be running right. I can work metal in a hot forge and build/repair tools as needed (getting better at it everyday.) I can trim a horse's hoof. I can run my 160 farm and be a good mom to my two kids and fix killer vittles all at the same time. I can fix any plumbing or electical issues, I can build a barn. I raise awesome beef, poultry, pork and lamb. I can kill said critters when the time comes and thank them for feeding my family. I can hunt and fish, whether I get anything is another story. I can walk up to my bull, put a halter on him and load him on a trailer to cover other cows for a neighbor...none of the men I know will do this, either they are real smart..or as I have been told, "Damn girl, you have a set of brass ones!" I can help a horse, cow, sheep, goat or human deliver a baby. I can also fix fence, build fence and rip up fence if needed. Like Kenno, I can get anything with wheels stuck and unstuck...just name it, I have probably got it stuck at some point in time. I have run a 6 acre community supported agriculture garden for members on our farm. I make my own beer and hard cider...tried to make mead but it came out very dry and with an alcohol content big enough to put a moose on it's ass! I grow my own hops for my homebrew. I do tons of canning and freezing to keep us in our food year around. I shear my own sheep and goats.

I have been in the military (they made me an expert in marksmanship, got the ribbons to show for it...MP) , I am a scuba diver, I have been an EMT and firefighter, I have a CDL, .

Comment

jeeze r u single? hahahahah
      WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Yeah; What he said!
        The road to serfdom is paved with free electric golf carts.

Comment

I'm not even going to try after that...sheesh
          The strongest reason for the people to retain their right to keep and bear arms is as a last resort to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Lol Lol Lol

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Farmertam... whoohoo!

I'm in love... wait, I'm old and have been married over 20 years now...
              Ok, I just felt young and single there for a moment... Ok, back to reality.;)

Comment

Sorry boys, I'm taken now going on 10 years!

Comment

I like a woman who can do my fighting and my farming for me....lol.:eek:
                  "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Originally posted by Farmertam View Post
                    Sorry boys, I'm taken now going on 10 years!
                    Well what the heck is he doing while u tend the farm, knitting???

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel View Post
                      Well what the heck is he doing while u tend the farm, knitting???
                      If I were him, I'd be braggin' on my wife.......
                      "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

He's a college professor/department head for IT and Web Development and Design. What can I say, he's the brains, I'm the brawn! lol

Comment

I'm..............inferior. :(

But, I'm happy to know there are still people out there with major skills!
                          The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmertam View Post
                            He's a college professor/department head for IT and Web Development and Design. What can I say, he's the brains, I'm the brawn! lol
                            Boy! Talk about opposites attracting! :confused:
                            The strongest reason for the people to retain their right to keep and bear arms is as a last resort to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Supertam..

And I bet she never breaks a nail either! (remembering that Anjolie commercial, I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in the pan......)
                              Classic Southern defense: "But your Honor, he just NEEDED killin!

Comment

Working...
                              X