survuval or preper groups in East TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• survuval or preper groups in East TN

Hi, I'm looking to meet people in East TN, more specifically The greater Maryville area that are involved in prepping. I'm sure that I'm not alone here, but don't know how to find others to talk with, maybe form a group.

Hey Tom,

I am from that area originally. There is a really active group out of Knoxville. http://www.meetup.com/easterntennesseepreppers/
    Maybe you can join them, or they can possible help you get your own group started.

Good luck and welcome to our site.
    "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Welcome to the forum, I currently live in NE Florida.

Read and learn about subjects that interest you. When you have the time,
      write back with questions or about your experiences. Remember you are
      not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by trapertom View Post
        Hi, I'm looking to meet people in East TN, more specifically The greater Maryville area that are involved in prepping. I'm sure that I'm not alone here, but don't know how to find others to talk with, maybe form a group.
        Hi i am new here, i want to know about survival teachnique

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Comment

Working...
          X