Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is it so hard for people to start new topics? scared to ask questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garand View Post
    While Gun kid is frequently wrong, mainly due to his criminal thinking that avoids doing anything unless it is easy, his conversations do bring out a lot of information from people trying to debunk him.
    Well said and I noticed it was very easy to debunk him.

Gun Kid's underground hide is a fine example of avoiding thinking it through. There has been many movies showing how prisoners to POWs disposed of tailings from digging their tunnels by cutting holes in their pockets to spread the evidence.
    Gunkid was the internet poser extraordinaire.

Any thoughts on this: http://www.voy.com/9259/7774.html

Comment

A couple of years ago on another form, we brought up a discussion about the "planned" Mississippi River trip and admittedly it lead me to do at least 8-10 hours of research on kayaking, locks on the river, travel food for at least 45+ days, etc. In other words, from his B$, I learned about a new aspect that I hadn't considered and looked at it from the perspective of "how can this help me". Even though I have no desire to travel to the land of cottonmouths and gators, it was interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Garand View Post
        A couple of years ago on another form, we brought up a discussion about the "planned" Mississippi River trip and admittedly it lead me to do at least 8-10 hours of research on kayaking, locks on the river, travel food for at least 45+ days, etc. In other words, from his B$, I learned about a new aspect that I hadn't considered and looked at it from the perspective of "how can this help me". Even though I have no desire to travel to the land of cottonmouths and gators, it was interesting.
        Same as all Gunkid's pipedream plans, they lead to a dead end.. Whatever he was smoking in his pipe was way too strong for him.
        Does Forrest Gump's "stupid is as stupid does" imply Forrest read Gunkid's posts? ROFL

Cottonmouths and gators?
        A consideration for the "one gun and a BOB" heading for where we are located are the Eastern Diamondbacks, Timber Rattlers and copperheads. OTOH, I'm certain he plans on eating them for protein...

Comment

Working...
        X