No announcement yet.

"WE".......Need to start thinking about our options.....for plan "B"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+ 100% on what 'dough and Rich said. I'm especially glad we won't be losing touch with each other, if this forum bites the dust. Hopefully the contract with the hosting company will be renewed before it expires...but I ain't holding my breath on that.

Thank you, Rich for sharing your goldmine of info. Many will benefit!
    Last edited by GrizzlyetteAdams; 03-01-2019, 06:04 PM.
    Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHFL View Post
      It is now the Eyes of March. or the 1st of March. We are still here with no answers as to what will happen. I have moved most of my material to the "Mysurvivalforum.com" just seems the best of the lot if you want tin hat locations, I can give you many sites.

t took me a month of researching to find what I wanted. Serious, common sense people who talk about what works for them, or not.

Y'all come on over for a look see

That site seams to have a more rational and thoughtful posters than many of the others. I am still struggling with the format being less friendly on my old eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskajohn View Post

That site seams to have a more rational and thoughtful posters than many of the others. I am still struggling with the format being less friendly on my old eyes.
        Have changed the color.........the BLACK with white letters sucks. But the blue and white with black letters works. It is the same as here.
        Last edited by Sourdough; 03-02-2019, 01:18 PM.
        One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

There is an easy fix! Go to the very bottom left corner of the homepage at the other place.

Click onto the phrase at the far left corner. It might say something like "Responsive Black" (or whatever)

Then you will see these words:

Style Chooser

Select the style in which this site should be shown

Use default style
          1. Black ResponsiveBlack responsive style by Arty (artodia.com)
          2. Default Style

When you see the above words,

Select Default Style

If there is a "save" button, click that. If not, just click the "close" button.

Ta-DAH!!! Easy on the eyes!
          Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

Please be advised.........that nearly all the members of this forum have moved to a forum called "My Survival Forum". We may be back, but we have reason to believe this forum will be gone sometime this month (March).

We love this forum.........but fear it is going to vanish.
            One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

Thanks for the tips on changing the other sites format. Easy fix! I’ve been tardy saying thanks!

Comment

So is all of this sort of like Y2K or the 2012 Mayan Predictions? I thought things were to shut down 01MAR?

I'll keep checking in...
                I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

I just dropped in to check if the site was up or not. Sorry to hear it's in trouble. Will be watching what happens and where everyone goes.
                  You don't have to be perfect, but you better be smart!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X