Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breath some new life!

Hey guys!

I'll be randomly bumping old threads to breath some life in our community. If you see an old thread that is interesting, and there are a lot, please feel free to bump them yourselves.

We have an amazing storehouse of information here, topics can be re-hashed, and should be.

See yas! Hehe

-Buggy
    It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value.
    -Arthur C. Clarke

Great idea, Buggy. I have seen a few already, and yes, there is new information that should make for interesting discussion. I would love to see more of the new members asking questions, and participating.
    The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

The problem is the whole prepper community in itself! Most would rather not become members, maybe due to staying "gray" online. I've seen times when there are three members online and 80 guests!!!!!!!!!! Right now, there are just you and I here and 40 guest!! Haha!

-Buggy
      It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value.
      -Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

Hey guys. Bringing old topics back to life is a great idea. As soon as I can get use of my right hand again i would love to bring up old topics as well as some new ones. Right now I am trying to type with left hand and 2 fingers. it's slow and hard to do. My right hand has thick bandages and ace bandage as well. 2 weeks before stitches come out and then therpy to get back strenth .

Comment

With new tech we get new ideas on solving old problems.

A good point in fact is look at the gear we take out camping now compared to 20-30 years ago. Back then your sleeping bag weighted in at over 14 lbs because of the canvas cover. The same with your tent. With all the new materials out there your load for camping/hiking bugout is now around 30 pounds compared to over 100 pounds 20 years ago.

Don't let me get on what farming is like today from when I was growing up in the 50's and 60's!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey folks, nice idea. I have to be honest, I check the site regularly (daily) and take a look at the topics in the forums. I haven't seen much that was new or felt like I had anything to contribute so I didn't log in and comment. I also sort of think that the down time that the site went through last year caused some folks to drift off to other sites. Although I haven't come across a site with this much diverse and quality info.

The whole "gray man" thing... eh if they want me here I am. I have bought so much stuff on line and left footprints all over the place. I don't worry about commenting on a web site talking about preparedness.

Just my .02 worth. I'll stay tuned to see what happens.

Comment

Working...
            X